Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Cold Front

Here in Western Washington we are looking at
cold front. The temperatures to get down to
freezing.

This is unusual for October to get this cold.
So the same goes for not as much rain as 
well. 

This year has been unusual for all of us so
anything different shouldn't surprise us.

My deal is to figure out my next trip to take
place in November. I figure to go to the 
Washington coast. 

What I have heard is not a lot of people have
traveled to the coast. In part keeping people
away has happened as well those who don't
want to travel.

There has many who traveled well as many
who have decided to stay still. I know some
who go to Arizona as planned while others
don't. 

Recently Hawaii has opened up for travelers.
Anyone going has to be tested first. I know 
a few who want to do so. 

The cold weather along with rain is what 
pushes people to travel. Personally I like the
change of weather.

The weather here is more mild than other places
though cold compared to tropical spots. I like 
the change of seasons.

I do plan on traveling but I prefer to do so in
the spring and fall. Summer is so nice here it
is best to see the sites in the northwest. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment