Sunday, October 25, 2020

Our Inner Voice

I am sure are those like myself who believe in our
inner voice while others may think it is crazy or
ridiculous.

I believe we have several inner voices. At least
three depending on the person.

The first inner voice which I believe is the most
important one is God's voice. He is either reaching
out to you or speaking directly to you.

The second one is your conscious speaking to you
on matters that can be either positive or negative.

The third one is Satan speaking lies or condemnation
to you. Not a good one for sure. This is where spiritual
warfare comes in.

I suppose their could be more inner voices but these
are the three come in mind to me. Having more than
three you might be crazy.

If you do a search on inner voices you will see differ
of opinions on the subject. There are psychologists'
well as other people including what religion you may
practice what inner voices are or what they mean.

I think I come up with the three, however, I am not
an expert on the subject. I believe this is what God
told me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment