Saturday, October 17, 2020

How About Dreams

I do know dreams have meanings. In the Old Testament
there was meaning about dreams. Some good and some
not so good.
Joseph interpret for Pharaoh what was going to happen
for the future of Egypt in his dream. Also, Daniel
interpret for the King of Babylon

I am sure dreams have meanings today as well. I knw
we dream most every night, however, I don't remember
most of the dreams I have.

If I get anything usually it is a thought when I wake up
in the morning. I am not sure a good or a bad thing.

If you have a dream that has well meaning but you don't
understand ask a friend or mentor they may be able to
interpret the meaning of it for you.

Don't be afraid of dreaming they can be a very important
for your life or someone close to you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment