Friday, October 16, 2020

Thursday Visit To Mount Rainier

On Thursday I took a trip to Paradise on Mount Rainier. 
Since we have restrictions still in many ways I figured it 
was a good place to go. I am not sure whether I have been
 there before in October so I thought go for it. I figure one 
of my purposes is to get out around the country to meet 
people. I wasn't able to talk with many but I was able to 
see the sites on the way to and at the mountain.

The weather was quite beautiful. I took a lot of pictures, 
but not as many as I would have liked with bright sun. 
It was hard to see to take pictures on a few occasions. I 
took a few on my way up to the mountain, at the 
mountain, and my return home. I did it all in one day.

A major reason I wasn't able to talk with more people 
was the Inn at Paradise was closed and so was the
 visitor's center. I am sure they wanted limited access 
because of the virus.

There was some snow there at Paradise. I hope to return
 in December when there is more. Of course, it does
 depend on whether I can drive there for the amount 
of snow.

Meeting and talking with people is part of my purpose.
 Making people feel more comfortable and upbeat as 
well. My brother finds it interesting I can talk with total 
strangers. I feel strangers may turn into friends or at 
least they will go away with feeling meeting someone 
for the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment