Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Large Homes

These days they seem to be building large homes right
next to each other. I like people but I would prefer having
a yard.

The cost of the homes are quite expensive as well. I 
don't know how people afford them especially right now.

Even if I could afford these homes I would rather spend
my money on other things. I guess people want to spend
the money on the homes.

Where I grew up the house seemed big to me, however,
these days it would be considered moderate. 

The house is still there. Buying it would be very expensive
because it has waterfront property. The current owner has
done remodeling over the years, however, the outside looks
the same as when I was growing up. 

It is really only a few left in the neighborhood where the
same houses are there when I was growing up. All the 
other houses have been replaced by a lot larger homes. 

These days the land where my old house stands if it were
more developed would put a lot of more homes on it. The
thing is it is on a hill so having more homes would be limited.

There isn't much room either at the top of the hill of the 
property or at the bottom near the bay so building another
might nearly be impossible which is a good thing in my 
mind.

We had the greatest view in the house. There is all glass
in the living room looking out to the harbor. You can see
from one end of the harbor to the other. It is spectacular 
looking.

Anyway I hope you enjoy where you live. Amen!


The home in the center back is where I grew up at. It is a bit larger than I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment