Saturday, October 3, 2020

What Do You Keep

Whether you move or lose someone the
big question is what do you keep and
what do get rid of.

I am not sure I have the answers to the
question at all. 

One thing for sure you can't keep 
everything. So keeping the most
treasured items I would say be the
answer.

They could be items you have had
for a long time. All would depend 
on home much room you have as 
well.

There are items you can check with
family and relatives to see whether
they would want them.

The dining room table is an item
I have to keep. Been in my mother's 
family like 150 years. 

These days items like the dinning
room table and china we can't get
much for these days anyway. They
have more sentimental value.

I know one of these days I will 
likely move. The dining  room
table is the only sure thing to
keep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment