Friday, October 2, 2020

Foggy Mornings

The last three mornings fog has returned to
our area. I heard from some though I didn't
look myself the sun was red.

I could smell the smoke on Wednesday so
may have been the reason I felt a little sick
as well.

Thursday the fog was heavier than Wednesday
however was gone before mid-day which is
refreshing. This morning Friday it isn't as 
foggy when first getting up, however, it 
does look like Thursday it will be heavier
than Wednesday

The good news the fog is going away during
the day. Not sure about the air quality though
I have smelled the smoke. This morning I will
go out for another walk so I will see how it 
goes.

Life continues to be interesting. I am sure for
everyone. Continue to do the best you can 
under the circumstances. I am sure it was 
good advice before but certainly now.

I encourage to fight the good fight. Don't 
let the negative bring you down. Enjoy the
best of times and endure the tough times.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment