Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A Change Of Pace

Today is the National Election Day, however, it isn't
what I mean by change of pace. I don't want things
to the stay the same as it is now but change of the
party for President isn't they way to go.

Actually I am writing about the weather here in 
Western Washington. It has been really nice over
the last week or so with sun shinning. Usually 
doesn't happen in October or November. 

We are expecting some rain this week so this is
where change of pace comes in. I know there 
are those who like sun all the time but I like
some rain well as cold weather. I hope for
some snow this winter.

Next week I plan to go to the ocean. I haven't
been there for some time.  I hope to pick a
day the weather is good.

Back to our election. No matter what happens
God is in control and his purpose for our lives 
and that of our country and world hasn't changed.
God is still in control. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment