Saturday, November 21, 2020

Great News

On Tuesday I went for the test of covid-19
because I had a cough. I figured it was
important for my clear of mind and for
others being out in public. 

I am sure some friends would think I had
lack of faith by taking the test. Just like
wearing a mask I do it for others and not
myself though many stores require them
to enter. 

On Friday morning I got the call from
doctor I didn't have the virus as I expected.

I went out for coffee and the grocery store.
The mandate this week by our governor only
25 percent of occupancy could be in the store
at one time so I figured I would have to wait
outside to go in. To my surprise there was no
line so I was able to go right in to shop

Our high school in town on Friday was giving
testing for the virus. I could have waited until
Friday because the results would have come
right away, however, since I had a cough it was
a good idea I stayed home anyway.

There was another good reason not to go to
the testing as well. I heard the lineup to get
tested was over two and half hours waiting.

Going into Friday we haven't had many 
positive tests for the virus all along. I hope
this testing stayed the same. Within the 
county I live in the amount of cases has 
gone up. 

My town is across the bridge from the rest
of the county so what effect the virus has
on the rest of the county hasn't hurt us.
The only reason would be if those who
go over the bridge get into contact with
someone carrying the virus.  

Anyway enjoy your weekend and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment