Friday, November 20, 2020

Who Is In Charge

Often we think we're the ones in charge
of our lives. Actually God should be in
charge.

Often we let other people or circumstances
be in charge of our lives without realizing
it. 

Right now I have a cough. This means I 
am staying home until it is over. I have
been tested for covid-19 so I am home
as well until I hear the results. So who
is in charge?  

I am giving my life and this cough over
to God. I don't think God gave me the 
cough, however, he allowed it so I realize
who is in charge of my life.

So something for all of us to think about.
Having God in charge means our life will
be better. He only wants the best for us
regardless of what we may have heard
or think. 

Whatever or whoever is in charge turn
it over to him. God knows what to do 
with it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment