Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Even those of you that don't celebrate the holiday.

We have things to be thankful for though it has
been a rough year for most of us.

It is going to be odd because this is the first
Thanksgiving without my mom. Also, at this
time I won't be celebrating with anyone other
than those I meet at the coffee shop or the 
grocery store.

The grocery store is going to have a cooked
turkey breast so I will be picking up one of
them this morning.

I know there will be others out there who will
be alone today as well. So  go out for a walk
or go to a coffee shop that maybe open so you
can wish others a happy Thanksgiving.

The importance of saying hello to someone when
you are alone at least you can take a focus off of
yourself even for a minute or long. 

Peace with you all. I will be thinking of you all
that come here and wish you the very best.



No comments:

Post a Comment