Friday, November 27, 2020

Planning Ahead

It is so hard to believe it just over a month
left in 2020. This means we have some
planning for 2021.

For most of us it has been a tough year 
whether it has to do with the Pandemic
or a loss of a loved one.

We are being told the vaccine is supposed
to be out real soon. I know there will be
some who won't want to take the vaccine
for health reasons. Also, being told if
at least 70 percent of the people take the
vaccine we should be OK over the long 
run.

So what it means for 2021 I am sure none
of us has any idea. We have to live by faith
for one thing and not have fear though the
media seems to want us to be in fear everyday.

We should plan as though things go back to
normal and have other set of plans if they
do not.

I hope to be able to go traveling sometime in
2021. I am thinking of the places to travel.
I will have to set up a schedule to do so.
I figure to start my digital travel writing 
business in 2021. 

My plan is to travel throughout USA and 
Canada. Visit my brother in Virginia while
seeing my sister in Quebec, Canada along
with her two son. Also, my cousins in 
British Columbia. Seeing friends throughout
USA as well plus meeting new people.

I will let you know how things go and when
the plans will set sail. I hope you to be able
to go on the adventure with me here or on
my travel site. 

My encouragement is you setup your plans 
for 2021 knowing adjustments will have to
be made along the way.

Not only is my plan to write you wherever
I am but to come on Facebook Live and 
Instagram Live as well. I want you to be
a part of my journey. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment