Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Be Home A Few Days

It looks like I will be home for a few days not going anywhere.
I have a cough and a sore throat. 

I am drinking herbal tea specifically supposed to help with sore 
throats. I hope it isn't something lingers on for a while. 

I will be wearing my mask even outdoors when I go out. 
Interesting to find I feel better with the mask on though 
hard to keep on for more than a few minutes.

During this time at home I will be planning on what the future 
looks like as far as travel and live purpose. For me I feel they 
work together. 

I look forward to my friends like you will be on the journey 
with me. When the travel begins will depend when this 
pandemic is over or at least we have a vaccine  to take.

I hope to travel around the USA and Canada for the most 
part though other parts of the world would be great as well. 
It would be nice to meet up with friends in different places 
I know along with meeting new friends. Also, visiting family
 in USA and Canada as well.

While I plan and get better over the next few day I wish you 
all the best to in body and spirit. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment