Thursday, November 19, 2020

Continuous Rain

Staying home on Wednesday because of my
cough I did notice it rained all day long. At
least when I wasn't napping.

November around here it rains a lot along
with December and January. We have had
rain for eight straight days including today.
We have five days this month where it didn't
rain at all. 

Staying indoors is the way to go for these
next three months. The mountains are getting
their snow so for those like skiing the place
to be.

A friend of mine I saw on social media she has
already out skiing. Not surprising at all. I think
skiing must be one of her life purposes. I am 
sure I won't be seeing her much other than on line.

Again today I will be relaxing hoping this cough
will end in the next few days. In the meantime I 
will be thinking and planning about the future.
This of course when I am not sleeping.

I look forward to feeling better so I can mingle with
people when I can. Right now it is limited by the 
mandates of the virus. 

Let you know I do think of you all wherever you 
are at. Things are going well and you are blessed.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment