Saturday, December 19, 2020

A Joyful Sound

When I was in high school I sang in the
school choir as well as the church choir.
This time of the year was joyful because
of all the Christmas songs we sang.

I remember having to sing in a lower
key because the notes were higher than
my voice could reach. 

I sang baritone for the most part but
some of the songs I had to go to bass.

This reminds me we are created to
worship God. He created us for a 
purpose and the number one purpose
is to worship him.

When it comes to worship we think
of music for the most part which makes
sense, however, our every day life we
worship him by giving ourselves to 
others. Being selfless gives worship
to God.

As we get ready to take part in Christmas
we should remember the story of Christ
birth and rejoice in it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment