Saturday, December 19, 2020

Waiting In Line

We are required to wait in line outside
if grocery stores and other alike. Capacity
can only be at 25% of the stores maximum.

Saturday was only second time I have had
to wait outside. I guess you could say during
the week people don't shop as often or I
am not there when they do.

Saturday I only had to wait for about five 
minutes. It was a little cold outside but not
bad. We were undercover so didn't have to
worry about the rain either.

I didn't mind so much because I was able to
talk with the couple behind me for the short
period of time. Usually most people I talk to
is for that long anyway.  I figured it is a good
way to get know people even though may
never meet again.

The coupe went two different ways to pick up
groceries faster I imagined. I was able to talk
to both as I ended up by both of them for a
minute. He was buying beer while she was
in the wine section. I am not sure what wine
she bought if she did at all.

She preferred the wine section because it isn't
cold like the beer section. I was in the beer
section to buy water and I went through the
wine section to get to another area of the store

I always have a positive approach when talking
with people. I use my talent of humor to help
me out. I know people for the most part appreciate
it. I try in check out line, however, it is harder 
during social distancing.

As you know been on here for a while I figure
meeting with people and chatting as often as
I can it is part of my life purpose. I do know 
some people just want to get and get out. I 
find that more of guys than gals. 

Not a whole lot you can do though if you are
waiting in line outside though. I will talk no
matter what usually. Anyway I hope this is
encouragement for you and enjoy the rest
of your weekend and Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment