Monday, December 14, 2020

All It Takes Is Kindness

Once again I was reminded how important
being kind is.

I saw on social media a friend said though
we have a difference of opinion we can still
be kind to one another. I have heard it in
sermons as well.

Most of us have strong opinions especially
on certain issues, however, we can be kind
as well. There are those who give their opinion
but don't allows others  to voice their own. This is
especially true if it is different than there's.

Our opinions do matter, however, so do those
of others as well. If we want our opinion to
really count or we are speaking out not caring
what others may think  being kind and respectful
will go along ways.

Though people have a right to their opinion
what makes me not go on social media as often
anymore they speak the exact same message over
and over again. I don't mind so if they do it once
a week but every day gets tiresome in my mind.
At the same time they turn others off as well

Though I say what I just said I am still going to
be kind to them. They have the right to speak 
their opinion day after day it is just I am not
going to read the opinion day after day.

Let's get along though we don't believe the 
same things. We will influence others by
being kind. 

Just a reminder. I hope to repeat again down
the road but it won't be next time. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment