Sunday, December 13, 2020

Life + purpose

I can say we can debate over what life
really means than the same goes for purpose.

I believe life is what God created. He created
animals and the human race. God created the
earth as well. So everything on earth is part of
life. 

I did a little search. I found that science and
philosophy is still debating on it.

I am sure you may ponder your purpose as
well. It can come down to your religion or
your culture what your purpose is. I believe
it comes to God. He gave us a purpose whether
we live to it can depend on free will. 

God has given us free will. He doesn't want us
to be puppets. Do exactly what he says to do.
We do what God asks because we love him
and we know he loves us.

In the end our purpose will match with our 
life as close as we want it too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment