Thursday, December 3, 2020

Calming Down

Since the election things seem to have
calmed down. I don't watch much of the
news anymore these days.

I got tired of seeing the protests on tv
along with the virus and those complain
about wearing a mask.

I don't mind protests as long as there 
isn't damaging going on. Also, I was
tired of hearing about it everyday.

I know people have their own opinion
about the virus and whether the masks
work or not. I know to people are 
frustrated by it all too.

I don't check on social media as much
either. No one changes others opinion
anyway especially about politics. I
know it hasn't changed over the last
five years or so.

I go on social media to encourage others
like I do here. I guess this is part of social
media.

I am sure people are getting ready for 
Christmas and all that goes with it although
this year won't be the same. 

I want you to go out and do things normal
as much as you can. I do try to stay as
normal of a life as I can. 

Peace with you. Again thanks for sharing
your time with me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment