Friday, December 4, 2020

Three Weeks and Counting

I wonder how many people realize Christmas
is three weeks away. I haven't started my shopping
yet. Actually I am not sure how much I will do
anyway.

I expect most people this year will shop on line.
I will do  mine on line since I will have to ship
them out of state and country anyway. 

I know there are some who have been in the 
Christmas spirit for like three weeks. They have
been listening to Christmas songs. I will probably
begin next week. I would listen to Christmas songs
you sing at church. Though I like him how many
times do I want to hear Andy Williams.

While we count down these next three weeks let's
remember the meaning of Christmas. What Jesus
Christ means or should mean in our lives. How 
he changed the world when he was born and how
he changed our lives. 

Remember the next three weeks will go by fast so
start on shopping. Of course, I should take on my
own advice. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment