Monday, December 28, 2020

Does Some Times Happen

I know it happens more frequently to others
than to me where I have trouble sleeping.

Last night I had trouble sleeping because
my nose was blocked. 

So what I did was just wait to see whether
God had something to say. I thought he
may want my attention. Also, a good time
to pray.

Actually I am not sure whether I really got
a message from God or not. I feel waiting 
on God at whatever time of the day is a 
good thing.

Primarily I want to feel the love of God.
Some of the day I don't feel love so just
sitting there doing nothing on my own
is a good time to have his presence come
on me and feel the love.

God doesn't have to do a big thing just
loving me is good. I have to admit I don't
do that enough. A good thing to do more
often in 2021. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment