Saturday, December 26, 2020

Tell It like it is

These days a lot of people don't care
about telling like it is.

I am one of those who don't mind saying
how I feel. I am not going to put people
down because they don't agree with what
I have to say. 

This year so many people on social media
will drop others if you don't agree with their
opinion or who you voted for. It happens no
matter the side.

Right now we still have the right of free 
speech in the United States though it does
feel like it won't be around long. Social media
is where it is happening so far and may go 
other places as well.

If you are someone who is willing to stand up
for what you believe in I say continue it. You
may lose family or friends however your word
makes you who you are.

I may disagree with what you have to say but I
do give you the right to say it. 

I am one to give encourage to others, however,
it won't change what I feel as well. 

The world coming out where good is no longer 
good but evil. Also, evil is becoming good to
as well, I don't care who is in charge but I will
stand up for what is good anyway.

Let 2021 be the year we bring back truth regardless
what others believe.  Until next time continue enjoying
life the best you can. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment