Sunday, December 6, 2020

How Life Is Demonstrated

How are life works out can often have to
do with whether we play sports or not.

Every culture has there way of playing sports
or lack of it for that matter. Also, the family
you live in can make a difference as well.

Does your parents value sports over education
or are they on equal terms or education more
important.

My family education was important, however,
they allowed each of us to be ourselves. For 
me my identity was more into sports while my
older sister and brother were into reading. My
sister though did play the oboe and marched 
in the band. My older brother played some 
soccer but he wasn't really good at it. All
three of us boys played tennis. 

My younger brother and I played little league
baseball. He played football and wrestled 
in high school while I went out for basketball.

There are lessons we can learn from playing
sports well as going for a musical instrument.
Sports seem to be more competitive, however,
where you want to be set in band or an orchestra
can be so as well.

Apostle Paul mentioned it was important to 
finish the race. Our purpose should come down
to doing the very best we can. Not that we do
better than others but we do the best for ourselves.
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment