Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Being decision makers

We all know last year was a rocky road
even for the best of us. Some people made
decisions to move closer to their families
and others taking a new job.

This year the decision making might be
harder than any we made last year. We
have to decide whether to take the vaccine
or not.

I know those who have taken the vaccine 
already along with those who plan to take
it. Also I know those who are not planning
to take the vaccine at all.

I see taking the vaccine a big decision or 
for that matter not taking it. In either case
it could alter are future years. 

At this point I don't think there is a lot of
information on how affective the vaccine
will be and whether the side effects will
hurt us for the long term. We have to decide
to go further by taking the shot or not.

I know there is still some time before I 
take the vaccine. I haven't signed up for
it yet. They haven't given out the shot yet
in my town except for essential workers 
and those in nursing homes.

I could go on the list and make an
appointment in Tacoma which is a
few minutes away from me. I think
I am going to wait for my doctor's 
office or pharmacy to get the shot.

I figure I will have more information
by the time comes. Next week I have
a procedure where I am scheduled to
have the test whether I have the virus
or not. I already took the test once a
couple months ago and found to be
negative. I hope and expect the same
results this time. There is always the
possibility they may give me the shot
when I go in as well. The likelihood
would be remote.

So whether your decision making has
to do with the vaccine or something
entirely something else make it wisely.
Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment