Monday, January 25, 2021

Let Us Be Kind Again

In the last five years and probably a lot
longer people haven't been very kind for
the most part.

There are families who have split up 
not talking to each other not agreeing
on politics  and other things. I am 
fortunate for it not happening in my
family. 

I know we don't all agree on certain
parts of politics but we don't allow it
to get us away from loving and caring
about one another.

I know there are politicians and government
people who will say about bring the country
back together but I think that is just a smoke
screen. The only way people will actually
decide to get over disagreements or biases
they will do so on their own.

So today choose to be kind to others even
though it maybe a hard thing to do. Care
for your family, and your neighbors. In
another way of putting it be the bigger 
person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment