Saturday, January 9, 2021

Being Steadfast In All Circumstances

In the New Testament James talks about in
chapter one of his epistle about being steadfast
 under trail. I go further or equal maybe to be 
steadfast under all circumstances. 

There are several words we can use to give the
meaning of "steadfast".  My definition is to never
waiver. This means whatever happens in our lives
we never change how we feel or think.  We will
not waiver or be steadfast. What we believe in
will never change no matter what happens.

I don't think there are a lot of people that are 
steadfast. Those who are I would be very mature
people. A rare bread. 

I have met a few who are good at or at least not
change to often during their lives. I have to say
I have a ways to go but it is something we all
should look toward achieving. 

I hope this encourages you today and think about 
this weekend. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment