Friday, January 8, 2021

Dry Spell

Here in Western Washington we had a dry
spell for 48 hours or less. Now back to rain
for most of the next ten days oh well.

This time of the year we get a lot of rain,
however, I like it when the sun comes out
for a few minutes.

Yesterday I took a drive to Olympic Peninsula.
When I left the sun was up but for most of the
day it was cloudy or foggy.

When I got to my designation which is Crescent
Bay it was cloudy with a little sun in there. I had
never been to Crescent Bay. A lovely spot on the
Strait of Juan de Fuca. Looking over the distance
is Victoria British Columbia. With the clouds I
wasn't able to see Victoria, however, on a clear
day you can.

Crescent Bay is a good spot for people to go 
surfing. One of the reasons I went was to see
whether anyone was surfing and how it looked
to do so. I actually saw four people out surfing.

While I was out walking the beach a woman
told me it was the second day she saw them out
surfing. It was only her second day there so they
may have been doing the surfing for several days
who knows?

I have heard after the natural the spiritual happens.
So I pray we get rained on spiritually. The nation
and the world need the rain of the spirit to fall on
us. We need new life for sure. Please pray along
with me it will happen. Amen!



                                         Crescent Bay Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment