Sunday, January 31, 2021

Getting On The Right Track

Well it is the last day of January. I hope
you had a good January to get the year
off well.

I haven't listen to President Biden's 
speeches since I don't believe in the
democratic party. 

There is a good chance our taxes will
go up. There is already talk about here
in my state of Washington.

I believe in taking care of people, however,
I am not sure continuing raising taxes is
the way to go.

The major reason I am not sure the taxes
go to where they are expected. Example,
here in the state of Washington they are
expected to raise the gas tax again to help
on the construction of roads. I wonder 
where the gas tax actually goes to right now.

We have other taxes set to go to specific 
places like schools but we are always hearing
problems with schools. 

Actually I think what happens is the money
goes into the general fund and the money goes
where they think it deserves instead of where
intended to go. 

I would say the government wants to please
everyone. In theory it is a good idea but it
doesn't really out that way.

Anyway I will get off my white horse, and 
wish you all a great day and may you stay
safe and healthy. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment