Saturday, January 30, 2021

Really Another Saturday

I guess I could say this for every day
of the week, however, we have another
Saturday.

I have always like Saturdays though
they go by so fast especially when I
was working full time. Mondays 
always seemed to come so fast.

Now this is the last Saturday of January.
I guess we could say how fast the month
went by. It is true though in respects it
feels like a long month as well.

We have had a lot of rain here in my
town of Gig Harbor Washington. The
site I go to check how much rain we 
have says just under nine inches for 
January. It feels like we have had more
rain then that.

Last year we have eleven inches so we
may not reach it looks like. We do have
rain forecasted for Saturday and Sunday.
We are not expected to have much rain
on Saturday. In fact we maybe getting
what we will right now. Sunday on the
other hand expecting a good rainfall so
could end up hitting the ten inch mark
to end January.

February the weather gives us a break
with much less rain about a third of
January rain amount. This year it is
forecasting to start out with some rain
for the first ten days so we will see.

What I hope for is some sun mixed in
there somewhere as well. The problem
in Western Washington even when it
isn't raining the clouds are around 
making you think it will rain even
it doesn't.

What we must do either move to
a warmer climate for several months
or think positive which isn't the easiest
thing to do.

I have lived here all my life so I am 
used to it unlike others. I am not saying
I enjoy but I am used to it. Like our life
should always be think positive during
the negative. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment