Thursday, January 14, 2021

Welcome To Thursday

First of all I want to thank you all for yesterday.
It was the highest readership in a while.

The amount of readership to me is not as important
to me as much as you enjoy what I write and the
words do encourage you.

At least here is Thursday. Yesterday we had sun
which we haven't had for a while. In fact, likely
the first for 2021.

I was saddened yesterday by the impeachment
of President Trump by the democrats. Mr. Joe
Biden will take office next week so why waste
time on this instead of running the country instead.
The country as you know can us the help.

There is a lot of corruption in our federal government;
it would not surprise me if God opens up the flood
gates bring forth the corruption and the lies happening
everyday.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next
week and the weeks ahead how God will deal with it
all. 

Anyway I encourage in today as long as it is today.
We can only deal with today. We look forward to
tomorrow when it comes. 

Let your purpose to continue on. Ask God if you need
to know your purpose or where it goes from here. We
all have something to offer no matter where you are at
right now. Again thanks and God bless you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment