Sunday, February 21, 2021

Continue On

Though I mentioned in the last post not
to be distracted and watch how much time
you spend on social media there are those
you want to stay in contact that will encourage
you.

I don't spend as much time on Twitter as I 
used to do, however, I always look forward
to one person who I especially enjoy when
she puts a message on because she is 
encouraging in every one of her messages.
It shows she cares for people.

I have a friend from high school on another
social media encourages to us to watch
who are our friends because some can bring
us down. This is especially true if you are
trying to change your life. Other words stay
away from those who put you in the spot
that forces you now to change your life.

My advice is to find people to follow you
can be encouraged by and love you for 
who you are. Also, you can do the same
for them.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and many
blessings to you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment