Saturday, February 20, 2021

Passing on Distraction

I am pretty sure I mentioned distraction
recently here. I figured to encourage each
other in this manner again.

It is easy to be distracted by social media
for sure. I try to spend less time in each of
the social media sites except for the areas
I am looking for in the future in my pursuit
of my life purpose.

Where I can get distracted recently for me
is in regards to chat. I have found those who
want to chat with me. I don't have a problem
chatting as long as it is for a short period of
time. 

The problem is I find when I get off a chat the 
time seems have gone by fast. Also, I have
 unfortunately found women who are looking 
for a handout asking for money instead of a 
relationship. I won't get into that though
as far as relationships go other than we have to
be careful. 

Right now a lot of men and women are out 
there looking to scam people. I actually put
in my profile I am no longer looking for 
anyone to chat with. It won't stop everyone 
but I hope not to have as many requests.

There are other ways we can be distracted
as well but social media along with main
stream media can give us time away from
what is important. I hope this helps out.
Many blessings to you this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment