Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

As I sit here looking out at the snow
I want to wish everyone a Happy
Valentine's Day!

I hope it is a day that you will
remember the rest of your life.

The snow isn't supposed to last
long as it is expected to started
raining today at some point,
however, I will enjoy it the
best I can.

Every time we get snow it starts
warming up so it only stay a couple
days. The amount of snow is a lot
at least eight inches so I do hope 
the rain will takes it time coming.

I got out yesterday to the coffee
shop. It wasn't easy driving. I was
amazed how many people showed 
up. It was actually the only place 
open too.

I was glad not too many people
on the road because on my way
home my brakes we not really
doing the job. 

Until next time may God's love
reign over your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment