Monday, February 15, 2021

Back To Normal

These days it is hard to know what
normal really is, however, after having
snow it is hard to know.

It is amazing to know 40 of the 50
states in the USA have snow right
now and can you imagine baseball
spring training starts this week.

Here in Washington state depending
where you live might have a foot of
snow which doesn't happen to often
that is for sure.

On Monday the temperatures are 
expected to go up so the snow will
be melting and the rivers could be
flooding once again.

The roads looked good on Sunday
so Monday should be even better.
I am sure there are plenty of drivers
who still don't want to get onto the
roads. This fine for people like me
who can drive in the snow. I am not
sure my car would agree though. I
don't think it likes driving as much
as I do or at least not the tires.

I wish you a good week as the snow
melts here. I am not sure about the
rest of the USA how things work out
for them, however, we have to do what
we can do here for the best.

Until the next time do the best thing
you can do. May you be blessed and
an encouragement bless others too.


No comments:

Post a Comment