Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone I don't have anything to say
to encourage at this moment though it could
come any moment.

I hope your week has gotten well. Monday
was Washington's birthday so many people
had the day off. With the amount of snow
we still had though it was raining I am sure
many would have stayed home anyway. Of
course, those who haven't worked from home
anyway.

I wonder if those who have been working 
from home since the pandemic will stay
home when the pandemic is over or they
have taken the vaccine.

My sister-in-law is a teacher who has been
teaching from home all school year now
has taken two shots of the vaccine. Now 
the school expects her to return to class.

I would guess it makes a lot of sense for
her to return to school. I am sure she is
looking forward to seeing her students
as well. Teaching is very important to 
her. She takes the job very seriously
for sure. I would say more than any
teacher I ever have seen. I would say
she knows her life purpose.

Enjoy your day to the fullest. Choose
to be happy around others even if they
don't deserve it or you are not in the
mood either. There we go a bit of
encouragement and inspiration.
Good day and bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment