Friday, February 19, 2021

Rain Going to Continue

Rain often cools down in February here
in the Pacific Northwest however this year
we are getting a bit more. In fact we have
more rain this year than last year while
expecting to rain much of the time over
the next week.

January rainfall was a little down from
last year however February has made
up for it. In fact we will probably have
more rain in January and February this
year than last year. Right now we have
less than inch before reaching last year's
total for the two months together.

I have mentioned before I have heard
on many occasions after the natural the
supernatural will happen. This means
God has something planned.

Often people see God in the same light
as their fathers. Those who have bad or
even rotten fathers think God is the same
way which he isn't no matter what rumors
you have heard to the contrary. God has
given us humans free will so unfortunately
this means the evil ones go after what they 
can.

My dad wasn't perfect however he was
better than many. He didn't say he loved
me as often as I would have liked however
it fits his generation to the tea. My dad
loved sailing but he love his family even
more. My parents were my champions along
with the rest of my family for that matter.
They didn't try to make me someone who
I wasn't. My shortcomings and feelings 
come out from everyone else.

My encouragement today whatever your
purpose is in life don't leave your family
behind. In fact they are part of your purpose
and don't shove them into what you feel
the rest of your purpose is. Often children
are damaged because one or both of their
parents put what they think is their great
and wonderful purpose ahead of them.

What I may have just said might sound
insensitive but it is the honest truth.
Encouragement doesn't always have to
be sweet words but honesty instead. So
before going off to make a name for 
yourself think of your family too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment