Friday, February 12, 2021

The White Stuff

On Thursday we had a little bit of snow
here in western Washington. Enough of
to say "it looks pretty here".

We are expecting a lot more snow here
on Friday. They say we could have up
to a foot of snow. It may happen in some
spots but I expect we will have some but
not a foot though you never know we get
that much about every ten years.

At least today I will be getting out. I am 
not sure how many people I will see because
I know many will just stay home. In fact
there were not many out on Thursday when
we had not snow yet.

I don't feel any pressure when snow is on
the ground at all. I feel comfortable driving
in snow as long as I stay away from the hills.

Comes back to our life purpose we have to
do what we can no matter what the circumstances
are. We do what we have to do right!

Enjoy your weekend  with many blessing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment