Saturday, February 27, 2021

This or That

This is one of those days I have a lot
of different things on my mind and I
like sometimes not to be serious here.

The weather here is expected to be
nice for several days as we go from
February into March. This morning
it is a bit cold being near freezing tot
start out with. I thought it might mean
we might have more snow but that isn't
the case. We are not expect have rain
either for about a week which is nice
for sure.

Often when I wake up my back is 
hurting some however with some
stretching it doesn't take time to
feel good. About a month ago
I went to a chiropractor where 
found my problem is in the middle
of the back. I have to go back and
get some tender love care for it.

These days on social media I look
for encouragement from others. I
don't spent nearly as much time 
as I used to on social media. It is
a good place to go but some things
I just got tired of. I look for those
I know do encourage others. It allows
me to be able to encourage you as
well.

I am sure many have heard about 
Tiger Woods accident this week
with his car which is going to put
him out of action for a while. In
fact it is good he wasn't killed in
the accident. On the radio I heard
one of the on-air personalities say
we should tell our families and
friends we love them and give a
good hug because we never know
when someone will not be with
us again. It is a good point indeed.

I guess I will rap this one up have
a great day be blessed and not take
things too serious. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment