Sunday, February 28, 2021

Pressing On

It has been a while since I mentioned
pressing on. These days how life is
it is so important to do so.

Pressing on takes faith while we are
running this race to cross the finish
line and God says well done faithful
servant.

Faith and pressing on go together 
especially when difficult times come
up whether has to do with us or someone
we know.

It is coming up with the one year anniversary
of my mother's death. I have had to press on
while grieving as well. It didn't help covid-19
came on the scene at the same time. For me
the virus has been secondary to my mother's
passing. 

With faith and pressing on it takes encouragement
from others. Encouragement goes with pressing on.
We often have to encourage ourselves as well.

I hope this is a timely message for you. We have
to be sure to run the right road as well. We can
be sidetracked by taking the wrong road. Have
a good day and may you have peace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment