Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Another Shot

I have my second vaccine shot Wednesday morning.
I know everyone has an opinion whether to take it or
not. I believe everyone has a right to decide whether
to take the shot or not.

The main reason I am taking the vaccine is I figure 
to get into Canada when the border is opened they
will require people to show they have taken it.  I
don't that for sure however I figure it is almost a
sure thing and I have family in Canada. Other 
countries including USA may ask those who come
in to have taken the vaccine as well. 

I know to the choice whether to take the vaccine has
to do with your history with taking other vaccines 
before or in your family history too. I could have
waited but the opportunity came to take it.

I am sure everyone has heard about the recent shooting
in Colorado. Please pray for those families who had
someone die in the shooting. Here in Western Washington
we have had several shootings as well so please pray
for these people as well. Also, pray for anyone who may
consider shooting that they would change their minds.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment