Saturday, March 13, 2021

Spring Step

Saturday is supposed to be another lovely
spring day in Western Washington. Friday
had a high of 62 degrees.

Everyone seem to feel better when we have
nice days around here this time of the year.
So I call it the Spring Step.

Whether you are at the coffee shop or out
walking it feels so good. Sunday is the 
beginning of daylight savings time. Lose
an hour but be lighter for another hour
to begin with. 

I like the change of time because not 
only means being light an hour longer
it is easier to find someone's place 
instead of dealing with darkness.

This week it will go back to some rain
this week along with cloudy days. We 
have a lot of those around here. In fact
it feels like rain more than it really 
happens because of the clouds.

I believe I have mentioned before I
enjoy the sun when it comes out even
if it is only for a few minutes. So even
with cloudy days ahead I will enjoy
if I see the sun. 

May you be blessed as you enjoy the
weekend. May your life be a blessing
to others. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment