Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wednesday

I guess today could mean a lot of things
however I hope it means we will get a
lot of things done.

Whether it Wednesday or not the important
thing is to see what kind of day it turns out
and what we can do about it.

Today's my niece Leslie's birthday so 
happy birthday to you. She is very sweet
I wish that I saw more often then I do.
She lives in Virginia while I am here on
the west coast in Washington state.

Today I am going to see about getting my
vaccine for covid-19. It is supposed to be
walk up so first come until 3 pm depending
how many show up for sure. There is a 
couple locations in nearby Tacoma so I 
hope to pick the right one.

I am sure I will be meeting some interesting
people for the first time. I might even be
surprised who might show up to. I really
hope so to make my day.

I have friends on both sides whether to take
the vaccine or not. I believe it is an individual
choice. For some it is a health issue while
others conviction. Whatever the case I am 
not going to argue for taking it. I want to be
able for life to get back to normal.

I hope the best for you while having a good
and interesting day too. Let's thing roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment