Tuesday, March 2, 2021

People Person

I am sure you are aware I am a people person.
I figure it is part of my life purpose. It should be
for everyone to some extent.

We should make a challenge for March and that
is to meet one new person every day. It doesn't
mean you have to become friends but at least
chat to see how they are doing. 

I find meeting a new person is at the coffee shop
or the grocery store. The coffee shop I go to every
day or at least most days so easier. Often I talk 
to someone in line for my coffee though I can 
while finding a seat as well depending whether
I find friends or not.

Actually most of the friends I have at the coffee
shop began talking in line or at a seat. These
friends now come in the coffee shop most days
like I do. We chat about what has been going 
on in our lives. A lot of good laughter too.

The grocery store I find usually is a one time
thing. Most of the time it is in check out line
though I may say hello over picking oranges
or some sort of fruit. I could do the same when
I see what fish is available and the price. I 
usually buy salmon.

So take the month of March and challenge
yourself every day no matter where you go to
meet someone new. You may turn out to 
be long time friends or just one time encounter
which ever it is a good thing for sure. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment