Monday, April 12, 2021

Beginning of another week

I woke up this morning feeling I need to
make a change in my life. Actually God
was going to make the change in my life.

We all have issues in our lives that can
actually be changed especially when they
are reveled to us. In my case, I said I would
never get heavy like others I have seen. 
Turned out I have primarily because of 
my heart. 

Often we all put curses in our lives whether
how we are or can be. In this case I came
against the curse of obesity. Now I will do
what I can and leave the rest to God.

I know this isn't the only curse I have put
on myself like we all experienced so I look
for more revelation in this area. I ask you do
the same as well. Our lives can change when
we take off curses willing or not willing we
made. A major thing is to forgive yourself 
for doing so. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment