Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Frustration

I don't know about you, however, I don't
like being frustrated. This happened to me
yesterday and this morning.

I gave a gift card to a friend. They message
me the card had already was redeemed. I 
found out to get customer service or support
you have to do it on line. 

I got hold of a so called "expert" however,
they not only couldn't solve the issue they
couldn't even help me. 

I did not have an account which I didn't
want to have, however, I had to create
account anyway. 

Other words I had to an account up. They
don't have a phone number to call at all.
I submitted the code which came back it
cannot be redeemed so I had to submit
an order through support along with a
photo of the card.

Something that should have only taken a
 few minutes to resolve took a couple hours.
 No longer going to purchase another of that
  gift card. I am sure you understand. I just 
hope to get a refund.

I wonder they realize their system how do
they expect to get new customers especially
if they can't activate a card the first time
try.

Now I go on with my day having faith 
everything will work out. Again no use
of that gift card company. Thanks for 
reading my frustration. I am sure everyone
has gone through this on several occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment