Friday, April 9, 2021

Get On Board

Early every morning a train goes by that I
can hear if I am awake that is. I happened
to hear it this morning. A train does go
several times a day, however, early morning
is when I really hear it. Not really loud at
least for me.

This reminded me that God's train comes
along every day several times asking people
to get on board. I know it isn't scriptural 
based in the Bible but a good med fore. 

One of our purposes is let people know 
about Jesus Christ. He loves us and is
here available for us any time of the day.
They should get on board today. We are
never promised another day besides today.

Our job is not to cram it down their throat
but to let them know Jesus is available
right now for them regardless what is 
going on in their lives. Jesus has the  ticket
take it from him and your life will change.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment