Monday, April 19, 2021

Looking Forward To

Welcome to another Monday. We have
made it to another beginning of a week.
I hope we all learned something about
ourselves.

Everyday we should wakeup counting
our blessings we have made it this
far. 

Someone I see at times at my favorite
coffee shop last week said everyday
is a miracle. It is a miracle every time
we wakeup in the morning and that
true.

We have all heard I expect we should
live everyday as though it was our last
day. I am not sure how true that should
be. We should live a life with eternity
as our perspective. We will not live
here forever since we all meant to die
once, however, there is a new life
afterwards and that should be our
perspective.

Take every step looking to use the 
gifts and talents God gave you when
you created. Don't waste your breath
on anything that is not worthwhile.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment