Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Unity Cost Us Something

The democrats believe the republicans or
another name the conservatives should
look to be unified. 

I don't really believe they do want unity 
they want the conservatives sound like
the bad guys. There is even more to the
story but I won't get into it though.

The far left of the democratic party has
an engenda and they want us all to fall
in line. They don't mind we speak our
minds or better to say free speech as
long as it meets with their ideals.

I was reading  in the local paper a church
was having a conservative speaker coming
in, however, they decided to cancel because
they were afraid of riots. That is the problem
right now they will let you be ok as long
as you think they are OK.

Everyday our freedom of speech is disappearing.
Is it in our constitution we have that right.
I understand you can't speak your mind at work
about certain subjects like religion. That's fine
because you are there to work. The question is
how many work places will allow the left to
speak what they feel without saying a word,

Anyway that's all I say right now. Just know
we need to watch our step. We can't let the
left push us.  Speak up what you feel. I don't
mind if you think different than I do and speak
it out, however, I have the same rights to.



No comments:

Post a Comment