Monday, April 26, 2021

What I am thinkin about

I am thinking not a whole lot
about faith. I wonder how many
people really do.

This is one of the times I am
thinking about faith. The thing
about faith is believing in what
you don't see. 

Jesus Christ said those who have
faith as small as a mustard seed in
Mark 4 verse 30-32 you can move
mountains. Other words you don't 
need to have a lot of faith just a 
small amount. I don't know about
you but I haven't seen too many
mountains moved.

Thinking a little more about it I 
guess those who use faith have
other things than a mountain to
move. 

We may not use faith either in
the proper manner. I am not sure
I just thinking about it.  Maybe
what I have to do is exercise the
faith that I have. So you hear
about a mountain moving maybe
that's me or someone else you
may know.

I am probably like most though
I have other things that I want
to do with faith.  Jesus point 
wasn't to move mountains but
we could with a small amount.

Doing a search the mustard seed
is used often as a spice in dishes.
So in small doses it brings flavor.
Another thing to think about. I 
suppose I think more about faith
and the mustard seed I will have
really something. I will get back
to you if I come up with something.

In the meantime exercise your faith.
Believe in something bigger than
yourself. Let faith grow in you just
like the mustard seed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment