Monday, April 26, 2021

We are sometimes matched up

On Sunday at church I had prayer.
My pastor asked for anyone who
wanted to have something changed
in their lives come forward.

God matched me up with the right
person. Someone I have known for
a long time and understood what I
came up for prayer. 

I had never asked prayer for this 
before, however, it was the right
time.

I asked to pray for depression. I 
deal with depression at times. I
don't mention for the most part
because government or medical
professions or whoever consider
depression as mental illness.

I think depression can be mental
illness but not all the time. Sometimes
circumstances can make you depressed.
Also, depression can be more times
than not a spiritual battle. Other words
Satan wants you to feel depressed. 

I expect some people don't report they
are depressed because they don't want
to be labeled to be mentally ill. If you
do get depressed at times go to a friend
or have prayer. I have to say that I feel
a whole lot better. It isn't like I won't 
be depressed again though I hope less
often. Now I know to fight it and not
let the Satan play mind games with me.

I am sure everyone has issues besides
depression they deal with. The same
go to someone you trust. It is possible
they have gone through the same thing.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment